Our Community Success Initiative focuses on teaching and providing clients with the tools to become active and productive members of society. Our case managers support each client on an individual basis to ensure success upon completion of our program.
- Legal Issues: Assist clients experiencing any legal issues, corresponding with any documentation the judicial system may require; upcoming court cases, 0pen DCF cases, probation,etc.
- Health: Provide information, resources, and transportation related to health care services.
- Community Resources: Provide information on community resources available for individuals.
- Employment: Family Medical Leave act, short-term disability, resume building, job searches, vocational training.
- Educational: Supply information, resources and transportation related to obtaining a GED, college courses and trade schools.
- Medical: Medical Psychiatric and therapeutic referral post treatment.
- Financial: Client accounts, financial responsibility (bills), and financial issues, personal finance skills, budgeting.