- The first step of the process is to make the call. You will be connected to a caring professional who works on-site. He or she will go over some basic information as well as some questions about your substance abuse history to figure out what led you to seek professional treatment help.
- A counselor will speak to you in order to provide a pre-screening.
- Insurance and payment options will be discussed.
- A list of permitted items will be discussed over the phone.
- An admission date will be set. Same day admission may be possible depending on where you live.
Start Your or Your Loved One’s Recovery Today
Recovery is possible. Joy and fulfillment and sobriety are all possible. With the help of the caring staff and
clinicians at Northern Arizona Center for Addiction, you can absolutely find a life beyond addiction.