What To Bring To Treatment
When you have reached the point where you are ready to enter the Northern Arizona Center for Addiction to get help for your substance abuse problems, it is important that you know what to bring for the duration of your stay. Here is a list of items you will most likely need:
- Your insurance card and any insurance paperwork.
- A valid drivers license, passport, or state issued ID.
- Any current prescriptions or medications that you are currently taking.
- A notebook or journal.
- A set of clothes for warm weather as well as cold weather.
- The climate in Prescott stays pretty moderate, but we are high up in elevation, so the winters are short, but they do get cold!
- Any pictures of family you would like to bring.
- Jewelry you consider valuable (wedding ring, religious jewelry). Other than that, it is best to keep valuables at home with family or in a safe place.
- A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of people who are family or involved in your recovery (loved ones, health care professionals, 12 step sponsors, etc.).
- Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, lotions.
Items such as bedding (pillowcases, sheets, pillows) will be provided to you by NACA upon intake.
If you are unsure whether or not to bring certain items, feel free to call us or contact us at any point and a representative from NACA will gladly let you know what you can and cannot bring.
Start Your or Your Loved One’s Recovery Today
Recovery is possible. Joy and fulfillment and sobriety are all possible. With the help of the caring staff and
clinicians at Northern Arizona Center for Addiction, you can absolutely find a life beyond addiction.